I wondered when Target started having a smoking section. Personally, I've never been asked "Smoking or non-smoking" when I enter a Target, but maybe it's one of those upscale big-city Targets?
As for Wes's comment: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just shot milk out my nose, and I wasn't even drinking milk!
6 comments:
Dammit, what's the fun in shopping at Target if you can't smoke? And a little danger is fun anyway, right?
My thoughts exactly. But then I realized it was just a proximity thing, so I went over to electronics and lit up. Felt a lot calmer after that!
Has anyone considered the possibility that the sign may be descriptive and not prescriptive?
Stop making sense, you!
I wondered when Target started having a smoking section. Personally, I've never been asked "Smoking or non-smoking" when I enter a Target, but maybe it's one of those upscale big-city Targets?
As for Wes's comment: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I just shot milk out my nose, and I wasn't even drinking milk!
Well, Brain, this was at the Target Of The Damned, if that helps you put things in perspective....
And if the sign is actually in reference to a characteristic of the fireworks, then why not say "non-smoking" or "no smoke" or something?! Sigh.
Post a Comment