Ask Brain about Craftstravaganza. If you dare.And, might I add...100TH POST!
Oh I thought your comment would be something along the lines of "The Man Who Fell to Earth" or something. Or maybe have ray-gun will travel.
Oh and is there something special one would get for a 100th post?
Good to hear that I can still keep ya guessing! Re: 100th post, I got a vague sense of pointless accomplishment, and then the dawning awareness that it was back to the grindstone for #101.
Also, just now I played my 1000th game of Forty Thieves. I lost. Woo hoo for time well spent!
So if you played 1000 games of 40 Thieves, that would be almost a half million games, right?
...Referring to this, y'all...read 'em and weep.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ask Brain about Craftstravaganza. If you dare.
And, might I add...100TH POST!
Oh I thought your comment would be something along the lines of "The Man Who Fell to Earth" or something. Or maybe have ray-gun will travel.
Oh and is there something special one would get for a 100th post?
Good to hear that I can still keep ya guessing!
Re: 100th post, I got a vague sense of pointless accomplishment, and then the dawning awareness that it was back to the grindstone for #101.
Also, just now I played my 1000th game of Forty Thieves. I lost. Woo hoo for time well spent!
So if you played 1000 games of 40 Thieves, that would be almost a half million games, right?
...Referring to this, y'all...read 'em and weep.
Post a Comment