And this was one of the rare items that wasn't offered every second block! (Mini-donuts, roasted corn... gosh I can't believe I'm forgetting two or three others that each had eighteen stands up and down Grand Avenue....)
Either it's made with mashed potatoes, in which case it's not a sundae, or it's made with ice cream and you've got another thing to add to the list to seek therapy about.
4 comments:
Mmmmm Hot Beef Sundae!
And this was one of the rare items that wasn't offered every second block! (Mini-donuts, roasted corn... gosh I can't believe I'm forgetting two or three others that each had eighteen stands up and down Grand Avenue....)
Oh, but it IS! I had a hot beef sundae at a restaurant in Hopkins the day we moved up here. It was delish!
Either it's made with mashed potatoes, in which case it's not a sundae, or it's made with ice cream and you've got another thing to add to the list to seek therapy about.
Post a Comment