Treats at the Scottish Fair! Yay! Mom, can I have some, uh....some dessert pancakes of Danish origin?
As for the corn...well, I'm sure the Scots of yore would have made it part of their culinary tradition if they could have. And modern-day Scots probably love it! Or, probably eat it now and again, at any rate.
(Yeah, the Scottish Fair was at the beginning of June. Still catching up, now that I've caught my second wind for not working on my paper.)
2 comments:
Treats at the Scottish Fair! Yay! Mom, can I have some, uh....some dessert pancakes of Danish origin?
As for the corn...well, I'm sure the Scots of yore would have made it part of their culinary tradition if they could have. And modern-day Scots probably love it! Or, probably eat it now and again, at any rate.
(Yeah, the Scottish Fair was at the beginning of June. Still catching up, now that I've caught my second wind for not working on my paper.)
mmmm, apple danish... drool drool, ghaaghaaghaa [Homer Simpson sound]
Post a Comment