But I ingested it anyway. It turned my tongue green. Oh, I'm not complaining -- I hear tell some areas don't even have this seasonal treat.
Holy Zinc Sulfide Batman!! You're going to glow in the dark.
I didn't finish it all on the trip home, so I put it in the freezer to firm up a little. That last firmed-up bit reminded me very much of paint -- tasty, tasty paint.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
But I ingested it anyway. It turned my tongue green. Oh, I'm not complaining -- I hear tell some areas don't even have this seasonal treat.
Holy Zinc Sulfide Batman!! You're going to glow in the dark.
I didn't finish it all on the trip home, so I put it in the freezer to firm up a little. That last firmed-up bit reminded me very much of paint -- tasty, tasty paint.
Post a Comment