Yep, no idea where this came from, before it sojourned in the attic. And, as you may be able to tell from the background, this is another exception to the 'it was dispensed with' rule; how was I supposed to throw such a thing out? So, home with me it came.
EDIT: I originally had evocative punctuation preceding each picture, but Blogger wanted to make it all part of the title, and I'm too lazy to come up with a workaround right now, sooo never mind.
1 comment:
Yep, no idea where this came from, before it sojourned in the attic. And, as you may be able to tell from the background, this is another exception to the 'it was dispensed with' rule; how was I supposed to throw such a thing out? So, home with me it came.
EDIT: I originally had evocative punctuation preceding each picture, but Blogger wanted to make it all part of the title, and I'm too lazy to come up with a workaround right now, sooo never mind.
Post a Comment