Yep, still no camera, but with help from friend Wes I can bring you the photographic evidence.
This was a feeble attempt at a tableau, I'll admit. The horrified one on the left has the top of its head open, possibly chewed off by what was supposed to be a zombie pig behind it. The jack-o'-lantern has nothing to do with the other two beyond bringing the company to an eye-pleasing three in number. Perhaps next year I'll give it more thought ahead of time. Or not.
Also, the sprouting was totally not my idea, and now I'm just curious to see how long it keeps growing from a mostly-hollow veg.
1 comment:
Yep, still no camera, but with help from friend Wes I can bring you the photographic evidence.
This was a feeble attempt at a tableau, I'll admit. The horrified one on the left has the top of its head open, possibly chewed off by what was supposed to be a zombie pig behind it. The jack-o'-lantern has nothing to do with the other two beyond bringing the company to an eye-pleasing three in number. Perhaps next year I'll give it more thought ahead of time. Or not.
Also, the sprouting was totally not my idea, and now I'm just curious to see how long it keeps growing from a mostly-hollow veg.
Post a Comment