Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nap cat, part two









1 comment:

Máire said...

November 1, 2008. Another nap on the couch, next to one of his soft toys.

February 2009 (?), photo by Brain. Skittle pillow.

April 28, 2009. Some nap spots I'd never understand.

May 8, 2009. Same place. No idea what was so good about it.

May 8, 2009. Somewhere along the line I taught him how to enjoy sleeping on my lap while I sat at a desk. So little feeling in my legs from then on....

December 1, 2009. We spent a week at my aunt's house. I tried to explain that I could still see him under this bedspread. Not sure that it mattered.

July 10, 2009. He loved spending time with visitors, right in the middle of the action, but sometimes the nap impulse meant compromising.

January 4, 2010. Okay, yes, there's an implement of napping in the suitcase, but he'd already expressed an interest in the space, so I figured I might as well try to make it more comfortable.

October 20, 2011, using my mediocre cell phone camera. All cuddled up next to my leg.