The confectionery geneticists may have gone too far this time.
And oh, the creeping horror when you take a closer look at the ears and realize that the left ear must actually be far longer than the right (Image 2)....
(Thank you P.G. Tips! He will elicit a delightful savagery on Sunday, I'm sure.)
3 comments:
The confectionery geneticists may have gone too far this time.
And oh, the creeping horror when you take a closer look at the ears and realize that the left ear must actually be far longer than the right (Image 2)....
(Thank you P.G. Tips! He will elicit a delightful savagery on Sunday, I'm sure.)
So will you make him watch as you devour him or put him quickly out of his misery?
Oh hi I didn't know you'd been here!
And...I can't remember what I did. Well, whichever way I went with it, I'm pretty sure it was over quickly!
Post a Comment