More of a shock to me, and to others I know, was the earlier experience of heading down this street and finding out that wha--?? The HILL is gone!
But anyway, in honor of summer sequel season, here's HOS2.
I wonder if there's an alternate universe in which houses watch movies about houses. "223 was a house just trying to get by...trying to put things right...in a new neighborhood, on a new lot, with a new name...but the past isn't left behind so easily...."
1 comment:
The return of House On Stilts!
More of a shock to me, and to others I know, was the earlier experience of heading down this street and finding out that wha--?? The HILL is gone!
But anyway, in honor of summer sequel season, here's HOS2.
I wonder if there's an alternate universe in which houses watch movies about houses. "223 was a house just trying to get by...trying to put things right...in a new neighborhood, on a new lot, with a new name...but the past isn't left behind so easily...."
Post a Comment