Second: If you really do want to add that personal touch, shall we say, to your cole slaw, then you'll just have to use a different appliance. Which one, I leave up to your imagination.
I just realized that that might not be a hand in the prohibition graphic, it might be a glove. Haberdashers, look elsewhere to dispose of your old stock! You may be especially tempted to rip those clip-on ties to shreds -- look elsewhere.
9 comments:
You will need to use a different implement to shred your ties.
Also, no making mulch out of body parts.
That's great. Juuust great. So I have to buy a SEPARATE piece of equipment to shred my ties? I bet the company has one to sell me, right?
Of course! And they also have machines that you can throw confetti into by the handful.
(Is that too much of a stretch?)
Do they also have a machine for shredding the shredding machines?
But I can still use it to make coleslaw, right?
Coleslaw, yes, as long as you aren't planning on using Grandma S.'s recipe.
"Do they also have a machine for shredding the shredding machines?"
Yes, and it is AWESOME. But they don't let one take photos of it.
But what's the fun of coleslaw without Grandma S.'s extra special ingredient?
First: uhhhrrhruggghhhh....
Second: If you really do want to add that personal touch, shall we say, to your cole slaw, then you'll just have to use a different appliance. Which one, I leave up to your imagination.
I just realized that that might not be a hand in the prohibition graphic, it might be a glove. Haberdashers, look elsewhere to dispose of your old stock! You may be especially tempted to rip those clip-on ties to shreds -- look elsewhere.
Post a Comment