Oh, this is just me being juvenile, finding humor in the fact that a state that refers to itself as the "Peace Garden State" issues license plates with "gun" as the letter sequence. I wasn't sure a comment was needed to point out that my brain makes stupid connections.
Funny you should drop by -- just this a.m. (early, damn insomnia) I was reading one of the books you gave me and a character essayed the opinion that a weapon is a tool to change people's minds. I thought that was an interesting way to look at it.
uh, Brain, I use a 'weapon" to eat all the time. It's called a kitchen knife. And aren't there all sorts of threats out there about using a spoon to do any number of dreadful things...
5 comments:
And your comment is?
Oh, this is just me being juvenile, finding humor in the fact that a state that refers to itself as the "Peace Garden State" issues license plates with "gun" as the letter sequence. I wasn't sure a comment was needed to point out that my brain makes stupid connections.
Funny you should drop by -- just this a.m. (early, damn insomnia) I was reading one of the books you gave me and a character essayed the opinion that a weapon is a tool to change people's minds. I thought that was an interesting way to look at it.
I remember hearing once something like "a weapon is just a tool held in a different way" or something like that.
Other possible definitions:
A weapon is anything with a handle
A weapon is any tool you can't eat with
A weapon is just a fork in a different shape
"A weapon is a warm happiness?"
uh, Brain, I use a 'weapon" to eat all the time. It's called a kitchen knife.
And aren't there all sorts of threats out there about using a spoon to do any number of dreadful things...
Post a Comment