I think I forgot to mention I went to the state fair for the first time in three years. Enjoyed myself quite a bit. Inexplicably almost bought tickets to see Vince Gill at the Grandstand, almost as if compelled....
Wes, I don't want to take advantage of her! She's already unemployed, and apparently unemployable. (What's it been, two whole weeks without a job yet?) There's no way she could afford a cruise to Japan right now.
Advertisement: INSIST ON BABYSITTING YOUR NEPHEW FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND.
6 comments:
I think I forgot to mention I went to the state fair for the first time in three years. Enjoyed myself quite a bit. Inexplicably almost bought tickets to see Vince Gill at the Grandstand, almost as if compelled....
Or superliminal?
Advertisement:
TAKE YOUR SISTER OUT TO DINNER.
Ah, that's more the thing. Thanks! I feel like I should reward you for your aid with a meal of some sort. Know anyplace that serves ramen?...
There's a ramen noodle restaurant every couple hundred yards in Tokyo. Maybe Julie would like you to take her on an all expenses paid cruise to Japan.
Wes, I don't want to take advantage of her! She's already unemployed, and apparently unemployable. (What's it been, two whole weeks without a job yet?) There's no way she could afford a cruise to Japan right now.
Advertisement:
INSIST ON BABYSITTING YOUR NEPHEW FOR AN ENTIRE WEEKEND.
Brr...wow, I feel like someone just walked over my grave....
Post a Comment