This squash was grown from 200 year old seeds, and it was delicious. It seemed appropriate to sacrifice it for a special occasion involving a 900+ y.o. alien.
Shari got it from the connection with the museum somehow. And I think she did save the seeds, or at least intended to. Oh, and it was either she or Wes that took this photo, as long as I'm thinking about it.
I took the photo as Shari artfully repositioned the already severed stem. It was so nummy and rich, we hardly needed to put anything on it ... the squash ... not the stem.
4 comments:
This squash was grown from 200 year old seeds, and it was delicious.
It seemed appropriate to sacrifice it for a special occasion involving a 900+ y.o. alien.
Where do you get a squash grown from 200 year old seeds? And did you save its seeds?
Shari got it from the connection with the museum somehow. And I think she did save the seeds, or at least intended to. Oh, and it was either she or Wes that took this photo, as long as I'm thinking about it.
I took the photo as Shari artfully repositioned the already severed stem.
It was so nummy and rich, we hardly needed to put anything on it ... the squash ... not the stem.
Post a Comment