The Vending-Machine Products of Amontillado.
Wonderful! I was truly LMAO!
Vending machine # 9 3/4! Only accessible by Harry Potter.
If it's only accessible by Harry Potter, who refills it? How does that work? Or is it more like a secret stash? If that's the case, should they really be calling it a vending machine?Máire - You can has photos for posting? I send you the they.
You'd be saving my hobby, kiddo. Either life has been full of visual boringness lately, or I'm off my game....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Vending-Machine Products of Amontillado.
Wonderful! I was truly LMAO!
Vending machine # 9 3/4! Only accessible by Harry Potter.
If it's only accessible by Harry Potter, who refills it? How does that work? Or is it more like a secret stash? If that's the case, should they really be calling it a vending machine?
Máire - You can has photos for posting? I send you the they.
You'd be saving my hobby, kiddo. Either life has been full of visual boringness lately, or I'm off my game....
Post a Comment