I can NOT believe I missed posting for all of June.
Ah well. So anyway, the sweet potato plant went to Marlene & Phil's on June 26th, and then yesterday it finally declared its independence from the pot and took up a lovely spot in the garden with a trellis view. These photos are from Marlene's camera which seemed to be having some focus issues that day. Yes, I cut myself out of that first photo; if you know about this site then you know what I look like.
1 comment:
I can NOT believe I missed posting for all of June.
Ah well. So anyway, the sweet potato plant went to Marlene & Phil's on June 26th, and then yesterday it finally declared its independence from the pot and took up a lovely spot in the garden with a trellis view. These photos are from Marlene's camera which seemed to be having some focus issues that day. Yes, I cut myself out of that first photo; if you know about this site then you know what I look like.
Post a Comment