Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another week on


2 comments:

Máire said...

So I stopped making the measurements a while back because the planties had gotten too big for the yardstick, other than using it for a trellis, but I think it's obvious that they're still growing pretty well. Marlene and Phil have the garden plot ready! Not sure yet when the transfer will happen, but it'll probably be soon -- !!! It's so hard to let the kids go out into the world on their own, isn't it?

Photos 1 and 2: A couple angles, similar to what was in the earlier photos.

Photo 3: New little leaves -- cute!

Photo 4: A few minutes later the sun made its appearance in the kitchen and the planties woke right up.

Today was the first day that Mr. Cat paid any real attention to the planties, at least that I've noticed. Got a shot of that too. Not sure if it was jealousy or just curiosity, but he seemed confused that I had the camera out yet didn't want him in the frame (for the plant-only shots).

Haddayr said...

WOW.