Friendliest kitten EVER! This little gal and her littermates were found in a window-well in Richfield. She is a calico, and I don't think it's clear in the photos that she has black lips and no tail. I call her Tynwald in my head because that's the name of the parliament of the Isle of Man (no tail=Manx, right?), but of course that's not legally binding.
If it weren't for complications with the apt. management company and the C.C.I.R. (Cat Currently In Residence) I'd snap her up myself in a heartbeat. Yep, that's right, she's so adorable I actually considered having two cats! And I can't bear the thought of her going to a shelter.
You can contact me for more info or updates, though it might take me some time to get them, so it would probably be faster to contact Woodlake Vet Hospital directly at 612-861-7461. They don't know what I call her, so I wouldn't recommend inquiring about "Tynwald."
(Is it a bad sign that I have the clinic's phone number memorized, but not my own sister's? Hmm. Well, it's been a clinic-y year.)
UPDATE: Clinic Kitten might have a home with one of the vet techs! However, do let me know if you or someone you know is interested in hearing if another home is needed after all....
3 comments:
Friendliest kitten EVER! This little gal and her littermates were found in a window-well in Richfield. She is a calico, and I don't think it's clear in the photos that she has black lips and no tail. I call her Tynwald in my head because that's the name of the parliament of the Isle of Man (no tail=Manx, right?), but of course that's not legally binding.
If it weren't for complications with the apt. management company and the C.C.I.R. (Cat Currently In Residence) I'd snap her up myself in a heartbeat. Yep, that's right, she's so adorable I actually considered having two cats! And I can't bear the thought of her going to a shelter.
You can contact me for more info or updates, though it might take me some time to get them, so it would probably be faster to contact Woodlake Vet Hospital directly at 612-861-7461. They don't know what I call her, so I wouldn't recommend inquiring about "Tynwald."
(Is it a bad sign that I have the clinic's phone number memorized, but not my own sister's? Hmm. Well, it's been a clinic-y year.)
She is absolutely adorable! Wish C.C.I.R. allowed such a thing. ;-)
UPDATE: Clinic Kitten might have a home with one of the vet techs! However, do let me know if you or someone you know is interested in hearing if another home is needed after all....
Post a Comment