I was really, really tempted to keep this one, but I don't think I did. I can't imagine how I could have justified taking ownership of it, especially when I'm really not sure what the hell it is. I keep picturing it filled with florist foam and stuck through with flowers. But...seriously? Is that its original purpose? The world may never know.
5 comments:
I was really, really tempted to keep this one, but I don't think I did. I can't imagine how I could have justified taking ownership of it, especially when I'm really not sure what the hell it is. I keep picturing it filled with florist foam and stuck through with flowers. But...seriously? Is that its original purpose? The world may never know.
haha! and now it is in my kitchen!
Oh is THAT what I did with it!
What do you use it for?
isn't it an egg basket? shaped like a pig instead of a hen...
bacon basket?
Bacon basket!!
Post a Comment