they actually cleared your lot already? Well, I guess we just shoveled, thinking that it would be less when we shovel again... but it was over my knees in the back.
The res mgr and a couple residents have been after it with a snowblower, and the company's truck came by at one point too. It was a little surprising, especially the truck, but I'm guessing they figured it wasn't going to get any easier if they waited. Plus when the plows get out on the roads, well, it'd be nice if a few people had a place to park.
I was going to peek and see if the side road here is a night plow route, but, well, see the next photo....
3 comments:
Mind you, some of this is due to the clearing of snow from the parking lot and sidewalk.
they actually cleared your lot already? Well, I guess we just shoveled, thinking that it would be less when we shovel again... but it was over my knees in the back.
The res mgr and a couple residents have been after it with a snowblower, and the company's truck came by at one point too. It was a little surprising, especially the truck, but I'm guessing they figured it wasn't going to get any easier if they waited. Plus when the plows get out on the roads, well, it'd be nice if a few people had a place to park.
I was going to peek and see if the side road here is a night plow route, but, well, see the next photo....
Post a Comment