So, my quinoa black bean salad has no onion in it, and this is why.
It's ridiculous, folks. This sort of thing happens to me more often than anyone I know. I've grown tomato plants and a sweet potato plant from store-bought produce, and I'm awfully tempted to see what an onion plant looks like but I think I must resist.
And why do I not have a garden??! (Rumor has it they're actually work to maintain, so maybe it's just as well.)
In other news, the photo quality is terrible because my camera died a while back, and my phone-camera is not at all fancy. Sigh.
1 comment:
So, my quinoa black bean salad has no onion in it, and this is why.
It's ridiculous, folks. This sort of thing happens to me more often than anyone I know. I've grown tomato plants and a sweet potato plant from store-bought produce, and I'm awfully tempted to see what an onion plant looks like but I think I must resist.
And why do I not have a garden??! (Rumor has it they're actually work to maintain, so maybe it's just as well.)
In other news, the photo quality is terrible because my camera died a while back, and my phone-camera is not at all fancy. Sigh.
Post a Comment