"Do not hold PHYSICALLY over people, Mary." I maintain that my way could lead to breakage or injury, too.Is this legible? Silly small screen, can't tell on-the-go where it's focusing! (June 8, 2007, at the ofc)
I was trying to think of something on the lines of a flight held over, and people waiting for the coffee, but then I realized that it is the people who are not to be held over, not the coffee.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
"Do not hold PHYSICALLY over people, Mary."
I maintain that my way could lead to breakage or injury, too.
Is this legible? Silly small screen, can't tell on-the-go where it's focusing!
(June 8, 2007, at the ofc)
I was trying to think of something on the lines of a flight held over, and people waiting for the coffee, but then I realized that it is the people who are not to be held over, not the coffee.
Post a Comment