Yes, yes, I know. I have stated to some that I prefer to keep the words on the main page to a minimum. But I am not immune to pop culture trends, and if there's anything I like better than being difficult, it's being esoteric.
So, after reading the article at http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/004507.html and visiting the links therein, friend Wes and I couldn't help trying some Irish cat macros. This is one of mine. You might be able to guess what it's saying, but I'll happily tell you if you prefer.
And no, Biko wasn't actually angry at me, just squinting at the flash. He's a very pleasant fellow.
6 comments:
Yes, yes, I know. I have stated to some that I prefer to keep the words on the main page to a minimum. But I am not immune to pop culture trends, and if there's anything I like better than being difficult, it's being esoteric.
So, after reading the article at http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/004507.html
and visiting the links therein, friend Wes and I couldn't help trying some Irish cat macros. This is one of mine. You might be able to guess what it's saying, but I'll happily tell you if you prefer.
And no, Biko wasn't actually angry at me, just squinting at the flash. He's a very pleasant fellow.
Már an féidir le Biko cheezbrgr aigsn?
Bhuel, b mhaa leisn cheezbrgr, g dmhn!
Fáilte go Blogger, a Wes.
Okay, here we go, folks.
For more of this sort of thing, go to http://7rl.blogspot.com/ and click on the "catagoacha" label.
No, not much practical stuff got done this weekend, how did you know?
I think it's hilarious how ticked off he looks.
Isn't it? Not that he never looks irritated -- but when he does it, even if he doesn't intend to, he does it well.
Post a Comment