Last day of work. Well, last day of employment. At the place I've worked for almost the last decade, anyway. Still waiting for word on the next venture. Yes, I know, said venture is supposed to start Tuesday or Wednesday. Turns out there may not be as many openings as they'd hoped.
5 comments:
Last day of work. Well, last day of employment. At the place I've worked for almost the last decade, anyway. Still waiting for word on the next venture. Yes, I know, said venture is supposed to start Tuesday or Wednesday. Turns out there may not be as many openings as they'd hoped.
Well you sound melancholy, but I am positively envious!
Argh.
If it weren't for the fact that COBRA is about $450/mo, I'd be in transports of bliss! Well, who knows, maybe I'll get one of those spots.
For $450 a month you could just as easily take a nice trip to Winnipeg and squat on their free health care system.
Post a Comment