Cool! Thanks, sis! Great job blacking out Mr. Me-too between our heads. (I almost wrote "Photoshopping-out," but it occurred to me that Macs may not use that particular program. How I wish I'd never strayed from the one true computer system--is it too late to return to the Apple fold? Would that make me the Prodigal Geek?) Did you also de-red and skinny-up my face?
Anything else I have to say will hopefully end up on my own damn blog.
Yes, Andy Richter's a funny guy, but he just really threw off the composition of the photo.
It's never too late to "Get Back To Mac"(TM). If I'd known a couple months back that you were amenable, I might have been able to put my hands on one with training wheels for you. And yes, we have Photoshop here too. I corrected the amount of red my camera adds, but the rest of the vision-in-gold is all you, you, you, babe.
Mel has recently installed Windows Vista, and Dave had some news about Word 2007. I've already sworn to never buy another Windows box, and from what they've said about the latest "improvements," I have no need to revise that plan.
4 comments:
Cool! Thanks, sis! Great job blacking out Mr. Me-too between our heads. (I almost
wrote "Photoshopping-out," but it occurred to me that Macs may not use that particular program. How I wish I'd never strayed from the one true computer system--is it too late to return to the Apple fold? Would that make me the Prodigal Geek?) Did you also de-red and skinny-up my face?
Anything else I have to say will hopefully end up on my own damn blog.
Yes, Andy Richter's a funny guy, but he just really threw off the composition of the photo.
It's never too late to "Get Back To Mac"(TM). If I'd known a couple months back that you were amenable, I might have been able to put my hands on one with training wheels for you. And yes, we have Photoshop here too. I corrected the amount of red my camera adds, but the rest of the vision-in-gold is all you, you, you, babe.
Mel has recently installed Windows Vista, and Dave had some news about Word 2007. I've already sworn to never buy another Windows box, and from what they've said about the latest "improvements," I have no need to revise that plan.
Reeeeally? Must chat. Mom is about to buy a new machine (which on her timeline actually appears to be "sometime before next Memorial Day").
Post a Comment