Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who's in the kitchen, cookin' up love?

7 comments:

Máire said...

God Chef!

Found this again when I was cleaning out my cube-home.

Jesus died for your Szechuan chicken, Brain.

Euthanos said...

Wow you could make a MINT with Deity sauce! Does it make things it is spread upon holy? Or does it just make them taste heavenly?

Wes said...

The chicken died too... and won't rise again unless you add yeast.

Máire said...

Well, the taste is heavenly, to be sure, but then I loves me some sweet 'n' sour sauce. Preferably if I can ascertain that no ducks were harmed in the making of said product.

Wes said...

They call it duck sauce because it is carried back and forth in buckets over the assembly line workers' heads on a low hanging line.

Brain said...

I imagine that if you splattered a bit of this sauce on a surface, it would form the face of the VM. Or maybe Jeebus. Or at least some guy with a beard.

Julie Rogue said...

This is just ordinary duck sauce, isn't it? Oh, no...it burns...it burns!!