Here's another one from last weekend. More product labeling oddities. And yes, for the record, I also take exception to the naming rationale behind "chicken tenders."
Among the photos I missed: - shooting range and self-storage facility - billboard for a hotel offering "free enhanced breakfast"
Julie offered to do another loop for each of these, but the trip already promised to be long enough.
4 comments:
Here's another one from last weekend. More product labeling oddities. And yes, for the record, I also take exception to the naming rationale behind "chicken tenders."
Among the photos I missed:
- shooting range and self-storage facility
- billboard for a hotel offering "free enhanced breakfast"
Julie offered to do another loop for each of these, but the trip already promised to be long enough.
How are these different from the stain fighting passives?
And is this container sufficiently strong to keep the actives from busting out?
For some odd reason, at first glance I thought this was toilet paper. It takes on a whole new dimension if seen in that way.
Post a Comment