Meant to check in before today -- sorry about that. Busy weekend. At any rate, I believe it's been two weeks since I plugged the sweet potatoes in a pot of dirt, so that makes a pretty good milestone.
So, two pics today -- the tallest parts are well and truly taller than the yardstick. I haven't even bothered putting the measure in the dirt for this photo, but trust me, the plant passed 36 inches in height sometime during the day on Saturday. Now the stick is just giving the shoots something to lean on. The second week's growth may not have been as startling as the first's, but it's still pretty remarkable.
1 comment:
Meant to check in before today -- sorry about that. Busy weekend. At any rate, I believe it's been two weeks since I plugged the sweet potatoes in a pot of dirt, so that makes a pretty good milestone.
So, two pics today -- the tallest parts are well and truly taller than the yardstick. I haven't even bothered putting the measure in the dirt for this photo, but trust me, the plant passed 36 inches in height sometime during the day on Saturday. Now the stick is just giving the shoots something to lean on. The second week's growth may not have been as startling as the first's, but it's still pretty remarkable.
Post a Comment